Just one MorEPA Platinum softgel contains high doses of Omega-3 (1,100 mg, including 764 mg of EPA and 236 mg of DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, regulate blood pressure and maintain proper levels of blood triglycerides, as Omega-3 fatty acids are precursors of components that contain anti-inflammatory properties and promote the formation of high-density lipoprotein (HDL).
It is also enriched with vitamin D3, which contributes to the absorption and proper use of calcium and phosphorus as well as maintenance of bones, muscles and immune system.
MorEPA Platinum is the best option for maintaining a healthy heart function and normal blood pressure (see instructions).
• MorEPA Platinium contributes to normal heart function with at least one daily intake of 250 mg EPA + DHA (1 softgel per day).
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (1-2 softgels per day).
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal levels of triglycerides with a daily intake of 2 g of EPA + DHA (2 softgels per day).
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure with a daily intake of 3 g EPA + DHA (3 softgels per day).
Should not be used as a substitute for food, but taken as a supplement to a varied and balanced diet.
Take 1 to 3 softgels daily, preferably with food. Do not exceed 5 g of combined EPA and DHA per day.
60 softgels, each containing 1,100 mg EPA / DHA (764 mg EPA and 236 mg DHA).
|Total weight: 1782 mg – Content weight: 1282 mg|
|Energy||13 kCal – 53 kJ|
|Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||max. 24 mg|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||min. 1116 mg|
Omega-3 fatty acids (as triglycerides)
- EPA eicosapentaenoic acid
- DHA docosahexaenoic acid
|Omega-3 fatty acids||100 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||7,5 mcg (150% RDA)|